As Credit Manager, your main responsibilities are improving our automated credit decision tool by developing relevant aspects of the lending strategy (i.e., scorecards, use of data, etc.); and helping our credit analysts improve our underwriting methodologies by expanding the data we incorporate in our decisions and/or optimizing how we use and process this data.
You report to Sebastien, Head of Operations, and collaborate with Dani, Risk Operations Manager, and Alexandre, Model Risk Manager.
What you’ll do...
1. Develop our automated credit decision tool and strategy:
- Improve our AHT (average handling time) per deal submitted for loan approval,
- Increase the volume of transactions categorized per deal,
- Optimize the lead time of pending assignations,
- Improve the lending scorecard,
- Ensure Silvr has robust controls in place to proactively manage defaults and arrears, identifying risks and patterns early, and devising corrective measures where required to answer our debt investor rules,
- Implement the policy and governance frameworks for risks and maximum returns to reach the IRR target.
2. Team Management:
- Increase the volume of deals that can be analyzed by the automated decision tool,
- Hire and train new team members and develop their skills until they obtain delegation authority and are autonomous,
- Validate biggest fundings amount submitted by the credit analyst to keep the production flow running
- 3 days remote per week and a dedicated budget to equip you at home, plus WeWork Offices,
- Books and training: unlimited budget to order books for learning continuously,
- Meal ticket: 10€ per day with the Swile Card,
- Health Care Insurance: 100% covered for you and your children,
- Remuneration package: 60-70K + 10K.
What you have…
- You need 4+ years of experience in risk analytics and lending strategy optimization in a fintech or lending company to succeed in the position,
- Passion for problem-solving with conceptual frameworks and technical execution.
- Ability to conduct data-driven analysis and give clear reasoning for colleagues.
- Experience using Python, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, R, Matlab, and/or SQL.
- Credit risk modeling, machine learning, statistical techniques, and analysis skills.
- Experience influencing and collaborating with expert data scientists.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Pragmatic and innovative when facing complex business challenges.
- Ability to extract opportunity from ambiguity to capitalize in an evolving industry.
- Driven, autonomous, ambitious, and results-focused.
1. Our process starts with a 30mn phone call with our Talent Acquisition Manager,
2. You will then meet Sebastien, Head of Operations, for another 45mn video call,
3. The next step will be a case study to complete and present to Sébastien and Arnaud, Risk Manager (1h30)
4. Meet Jan and Dani, your future team and the cofounder (1h)
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth. If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!
Make business financing more accessible