Senior Front-End Developer
Are you keen on joining a fast-growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting team, working on an amazing product?
To reinforce my client’s engineering development team, I am looking for a Senior Front-End Developer, in Paris.
You are part of one of the squad composed of Data Scientists/engineers and developers and work on a SaaS platform linked with IA and Machine Learning.
You are working on a new feature and will be one of the technical references for front-end such as architecture and guidelines.
Your missions are:
- Work with the Product and Design Team in order to define or redefine this feature and be sure it is ready for development. You will turn the vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Maintain, evolve, and evangelize best practices: clean code/ Automation tests/ reliability.
- Design and build complex systems, focusing on performance, scalability, security, as well as crafting an attractive user experience.
- Test your code: unit/ integration and E2E Tests.
- You may be required to participate in technological choices, POC or even technical presentations.
- Collaboration with backend engineers to deliver the machine learning pipeline.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
You have at least 6 years of experience as a front-end developer, with Angular.
- Angular 15 – emphasis on Angular 2+
- Typescript/ RxJS
- Redux/ NgRx
- You have already worked on conception and creation of forms, and you have an appetite for applications’ design: CSS
- Knowledge of data structures and related algorithms/ Curiosity for Machine Learning.
Nice to have:
- Ng-mocks / MatHarness
- E2E: Cypress
- Github CI
- Tailwind CSS
- Java/ NodeJS/ C#
- MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ MongoDB
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You love to be challenged and challenging others; and sharing your knowledges with other team members.
You produce good quality code and you have good knowledge of software development good practice.
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!
Attractive Salary + Benefits
2 Days remote per week