CRM Campaign Manager, PerfectDraft
Seniority Level: Associate
CRM Campaign Manager, PerfectDraft
The Purpose (of the role):
In this context, we are looking for aCRM campaign manager Belgium/Netherlands, reporting to our Retention Lead Anaïs.
You are in charge of the CRM strategy for the PerfectDraft Belgium/Netherlands perimeter in line with the e-commerce manager Adrián.
The premises are located in Fretin, it is a face-to-face position.
Your mission?Ensure the performance of personalized contact with our customers. Deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time.
PerfectDraft is at the crossroads of e-commerce, technology and brewing!
Our ambition? Convert hundreds of millions of households to transform the way they drink their beer at home with our flagship product: the PerfectDraft beer dispenser.
The PerfectDraft machine is a technological powerhouse: it cools the beer to a constant temperature perfectly cool and keeps it for up to 30 days. More than 40 Belgian and German craft or classic beers are already compatible on PerfectDraft in the form of returnable 6-litre kegs.
PerfectDraft engages in a sustainable feedback loop by retrieving and returning empty kegs to brewers who only have to refill them!
At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do.
Brewing the world's most beloved beers, designing iconic brands like Bud, Corona and Stella Artois, and creating moments that matter is what inspires us.
We are a team of passionate owners who are not afraid to dream big because we know that together we can achieve anything. Building a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning every challenge into an opportunity. So, let's take up the challenge together.
Cheers to dreaming big!
What do you do?
- As a key player in the marketing team, in conjunction with the IT, logistics, Customer Service and other BUs of the group, you will be required to:
- Develop the animation plan for the different segments of prospects and customers.
- Conceptualize and implement email, push notifications, weblayers and In-App campaigns.
- Create automated scenarios to animate the customer lifecycle across channels.
- Be a driving force for A/B testing and constant improvement of classic campaigns and triggers.
- Track KPIs with PowerBI, Google Analytics, and the Bloomreach tool.
- Write reports, analyze campaign performance and recommend optimization (content, target, channels).
- Collect customer data and use it to optimize customer life-time value.
- Participate in CRM and loyalty program projects.
- Discuss best practices with CRM campaigns in other countries.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Holder of a BAC+5 in the field of marketing/digital, you have 2-3 years of experience in CRM in e-commerce.
- You have a good command of a CRM campaign management tool.
- You have a strong customer marketing sensibility.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you demonstrate leadership to complete your projects and meet deadlines.
- You are autonomous and have responsibilities that don't scare you.
- Creative, you have good writing skills and take initiative.
- You have a taste for numbers and data analysis.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. If you speak Dutch, that's a plus!
In addition to our competitive base salary, we prioritize our employees by providing them with top-notch benefits:
- Competitive Annual Bonus
- An annual allowance to taste our delicious beer
- Meal vouchers, allowances, gifts according to the company's policy
- Exclusive parental leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Learning & Development Opportunities (LinkedIn Learning/Workday Learning/Mentoring)
- Multiple initiatives to support physical and mental well-being
In this role, you will have the opportunity to transform our business and your career. We will provide you with all the support and guidance you need to succeed. We are a meritocracy in which we leave a lot of room for growth and development and where you know that your efforts will be rewarded.
We'll encourage you to think big and achieve your goals. You will become creative and work in international teams. You will be able to build an international network of contacts through which you can take control of your career wherever it takes you.
We continue to build a more supportive, inclusive and collaborative team. A diverse team in terms of training, skills and experience.
If you're dreaming big, but you're worried that you won't fit the job description perfectly, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the perfect person to help us create a future with more Cheers.
As the world's leading brewer, we're committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world begins when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev, we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences in our people and we strongly encourage all candidates regardless of sex, skin colour, sexual or gender identity, disability, ethnic minority, nationality or otherwise, to apply.
Does this amazing opportunity sound like your dream job? Apply now!
Cheers to dreaming big