Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org
en utilisant la référence HR-FR2020-01 ou en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
iStaging at a Glance
iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions or Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide multiple one stop solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Retail/e-commerce, Hospitality/Tourism, Automotive, MICE, highly acclaimed by leading brands. The global ecosystem for cloud-based automatic capturing and 3D AR/VR content generation keeps on growing exponentially. As an early mover, iStaging has amassed significant competitive advantages that even well-funded latecomers are unlikely to overcome.
Based on the team’s accumulated technical know-how and development over the past few years, iStaging team is excited to expand, accelerate and realize commercialization opportunities worldwide. We are looking for an Account Manager EMEA to join the Parisian team.
Directly reporting to the EMEA Business Development Director, you will operate as Account Manager EMEA, and your levers will be :
Tasks / missions
- As the primary point of contact, develop long-term and trusted advisor relationships with a portfolio of key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Connect with key business executives in non-exhaustive growth sectors of Real Estate, Retail and MICE.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Platform Managers…) and local partners, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrate you upsell spirit in accordance with the company’s development strategy and products evolution.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify new business opportunities and propose commercial plans.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of iStaging products.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Support the Marketing team in creating/localizating communication channels for the French Market.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly initiatives to the Business Development Director EMEA.
- Over 3 years on a similar or sales position in new technologies – SaaS
- Proven Account Management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert on Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, help desk support software
- Perfect bilingual communication English / French
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and a international environement
- Demonstrated interest in AR-VR-MR immersive technologies
- Education: BAC + 3/5, business school or engineer
- Spanish and/or German language much appreciated
Availability: as soon as possible
- Handle Twitter @iStaging
- Ville en Hashtag #Paris
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
- Référence HR-FR2020-01