CodinGame is a platform that allows code fans around the world to perfect their programming skills, free of charge, through video games.
A community of more than a million passionate developers, from all professional backgrounds and training, uses the site to showcase their skills to companies looking for new talent.
Everyone wins: developers get jobs they like, and companies find the best profiles to strengthen their teams. How? Thanks to online technical tests and the organization of hackathons and addictive and fun code contests.
These programming competitions allow companies to optimize their recruitment of developers, promote their employer brand to a community of enthusiasts, or build loyalty among their existing technical teams.
In order to manage these events from start to finish, from sales to post-event debriefing with the customer, we are looking for an Events Business Developer.
As part of the sales team, you will participate in the development of the prospecting activity and the coordination of events with the customer and the CodinGame technical team.
You will have a decisive role in major projects, showcasing CodinGame’s gamification expertise.
– Monitoring and retention of the existing customer portfolio (Amadeus, Parrot, Webroot USA, Thales, Winamax, Warner Bros…)
– Identification and prospecting of new markets and dormant customers
– Qualification of new opportunities and follow-up in our CRM
– Commercial negotiation
– Project follow-up with the client and co-coordination of the technical team in charge of implementation at CodinGame
– Manage the entire sales cycle with the various partners
– Represent CodinGame’s technophilic and innovative values
– Excellent interpersonal skills, active listening
– Ability to step back, be empathetic, diplomatic, adapt your speech according to the type of interlocutor (Tech or HR)
– Excellent writing and professional attitude
– Fluent in written and oral English and French (ideally bilingual)
– To be a force of proposal
– Good knowledge of commercial negotiation
– Project management and planning skills
– Appetence and technical knowledge
– Strong interest in CodinGame’s missions and values
Your commercial know-how allows you to manage all the stages of a commercial negotiation, ensuring that services are adapted to customer expectations.
You have a strong taste for teamwork and challenge.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales / coordination of partnerships
– Curiosity and listening to the client’s needs
– New technology oriented and appetence for the web and/or programming in general
– A technical background is a real plus
– Start date: Immediately
The little extras
At CodinGame, we work in agile teams and by project: You will be able to express your opinions, participate and diversify your skills at any time.
At the office you can also:
- Enjoy coffee, tea, cold drinks and snacks free of charge at any time
- Enjoy console breaks, board games and table football
- Benefit from a company concierge service to relieve you of the little worries of daily life
- Participate in Winter/Summer Retreats (skiing, adventure sports, villa-pool, beach, etc.)
- Relaxing during many afterworks, birthday parties and any other good opportunity to celebrate!
So, are ready to join the adventure?
- Handle Twitter @codingame
- Ville en Hashtag #Montpellier