Stockly is a retail-tech company, whose goal is to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. Our technology allows e-commerce websites to keep selling products when out of stock, making them shipped directly by the brand or an other retailer.
Our goal is to create the world’s first global inventory retail.
Our product is live and we are experiencing commercial traction. We are looking for smart people to integrate into the business development team and work with our CEO on some other specific subjects such as fundraising and communication.
To work with the CEO, we are looking for a candidate willing to actively participate in the development of the project. You won’t only be asked to do one-time tasks: you are key, working on the frontier of several domains
- Onboard incoming deals
- Follow up advanced prospect of the pipe (nurturing, negotiation…)
- Problem solving
- Communicate with our investors/fellows on our key achievements
- Quick learner
- Basic understanding of retail
- Basic understanding of B2B marketing / business strategy
- Fluent English
YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE FOLLOWING
- You are independent
- You are hard working
- You are organized and efficient
- You pay attention to detail
- You love both learning and teaching
- You want to work with an ambitious team to become #1 in the market
- Type: Internship
- Salary: competitive & will include equity if you stay with us
- Location : Paris 75002
- Beginning: ASAP
- Handle Twitter @stockly_ai
- Gratification stage A négocier
- Référence internship
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org en utilisant la référence internship