The Channel Sales Director finds and wins relationships with new channel partners. The Channel Sales Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. This role is focused on developing large strategic “White Label” partners plus identifying and developing new channel prospects directly. The candidate will be expected to generate their own leads and have a hunter mentality.
The Channel Sales Director’s role also includes ensuring that the sales and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Channel Sales Director reports to the Vice President of Global Alliances. The purpose of this role is to find and win new Channel Partners by managing the sales process from hunting to signing:
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners;
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities;
- Cold call within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Leads solution development efforts that best address partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel;
- Deliver partner presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences;
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as conferences, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
The ideal candidate :
You are an experienced channel sales professional with extensive knowledge of development best practices, hosting, Platform as a Service, DevOps and web technologies.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling hosted solutions (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- 5-10 years of Channel experience
- An extensive network of relationships with software providers, consulting firms, or coding languages ecosystems (PHP, Java, NodeJS, Python).
- Demonstrate success defining and achieving sales plans and revenue targets.
- Demonstrate past success for building a pipeline of partner opportunities
- DevOps and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role
- A customer-oriented attitude combined with a positive and proactive nature
- Autonomy and the ability to work well with a distant international team
- Ability to travel 50% of your time
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
- Handle Twitter @platformsh
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :