We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take responsibility of our content & inbound marketing strategies in France, including social media, blogs, brochures, business cases and lead generation.
What you’ll do
- Design content marketing strategies, set goals, track KPIs
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality
- Enrich our PR strategy with high value press releases, articles, surveys and infographics
- Keep our local website & blog content up to date, write engaging articles considering SEO and Google Analytics, ensuring strong web presence
- Develop sales collaterals: presentations, business cases, product sheets, brochures, videos, tutorials
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create content for our online and lead generation campaigns: landing pages, whitepapers, webinars, social media
Who you are
- You are French native and have a first work experience as a content marketer
- You are a creative marketing professional with a writing background
- You develop engaging content to attract and retain B2B customers
- You are a motivated team player
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers
including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Handle Twitter @adyen
- Ville en Hashtag #Paris
- Rémunération emploi A négocier