Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
Présentation de l’entreprise
At the heart of PageGroup’s business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We’re now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description de la mission
Build Dashboards regarding Lead Generation and CRM campaigns performance, in close collaboration with the other global / regional analysts to visualize data on our BI platform using a variety of data sources to meet user requirements and solve business problems)
Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements READING, ANALYZING and INTERPRETING DATA
Surface this information to support key decision making within the organisation
Regularly monitor KPIs to track progress against audience development and retention goals
Work closely with other CRM streams (campaign & Martech) to drive insights that will help produce better performing campaigns, proactively contribute to solving business challenges via data and reporting MONITORING, ERROR SPOTTING and ALERTS MANAGEMENT
Monitor data flow across the business to ensure data maintains integrity
Recommend ways to deal with data quality issues
Deliver support to business users. Investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
Set up of relevant alerts to assist CRM teams in spotting campaign tracking/performance issues IMPROVEMENT OF PROCESSES and DOCUMENTATION
Identify ways in which to improve analytical processes to increase productivity and efficiency
Document procedures and processes and take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing
Contribution of the development of the data infrastructure
Education and Experience
* BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
* Minimum of 3-4 years analytical work experience – preferably within a CRM department
* Highly skilled to develop holistic dashboards preferably PowerBI, with data visualisation / dashboard development experience
* With proven experience managing multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Skills and Abilities:
* TECHNICAL SKILLS
* Strong data analysis skills, having a good understanding of relational databases and the ability to produce complex reports
* Extensive knowledge of reporting tools (PowerBI)
* Demonstrable evidence of advanced Excel knowledge, including data handling and manipulation techniques such as lookups and pivots
* Knowledge of Data Cleansing, Data Management and Data Processing best practices
* Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
* Data Warehouse / Solution Design (Azure)
* Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
* Understanding of big data technologies / data warehouse solutions
* + Desirable previous experience with Salesforce products (Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot)
Conditions et Avantages
Great career opportunities, competitive salary and benefits
Niveau de qualification
- Handle Twitter @pagepersonnel
- Rémunération emploi A négocier