The data architect will be working with our clients to collect requirements and identify areas of improvement. He will be capable of fulfilling client requests while leaving room for proactive initiatives.
If you are this person, you will be mainly focusing on delivery activities, though you will also participate in a variety of activities ranging from:
- Auditing web and app analytics framework; including data layer, tag management systems and reporting capabilities
- Writing requirements and tagging plans in collaboration with the client
- Setting up implementation strategies
- Following implementation on websites, making sure it fits the initial requirements
- Delivering matching Google Marketing Platform configuration
- End-to-end quality insurance, deployment
- Supporting our customers with implementation and stand for it
- Solution architecture
- Designing dashboards, reports and/or visualizations depending on purpose and audience
- Performing different types of data analysis depending on purpose and audience
- Communicating insights depending on schedules or events.
You will be in touch with a variety of teams including (but not limited to):
- Client IT departments
- Client Product owners
- Client Leadership team
- Third parties analytics teams
- Third parties development teams
The business structures that our clients manage are always specific, complex, and heterogeneous in maturity. It is important you are:
- Independent, proactive, analytical and open-minded
- Able to foresee the impact of your actions in the long-term
- Able to patiently explain technical issues to people who are not experts
Communication will be in English (if you are French, your English should be better than ours). The core of our offer is based on Google Marketing Platform. It is crucial to us that you can show:
- Proven experience with Google Tag Manager and datalayers, and Google Analytics. More than a use case we will look at the understanding of the concepts of each tool, and how you are able to use them to create deployability and maintainability.
- Strong appetite for implementing the Google Framework in challenging environments, making use of every feature the stack can provide.
- Proficiency in or strong curiosity at least for Google Big Query, as well as an understanding of what it can bring to the regular Google Web Analytics stack.
- Other tag management systems (Tealium, Adobe)
- Other analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Power BI)
- Google Cloud certification or a Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Google Data Studio
- Google Optimize
What is most important to us
- Proficiency in and passion for web analytics and data in general
- Willingness to participate in an entrepreneurial journey
We are currently based in France, so the contract is based on French law. It includes: private health care, 5 paid weeks of holidays, and paid sick leaves.
Working remotely is an option, or you can work from SouthWatts offices in France if you prefer.
We will actively support your development, and it matters to us that you spend time with your peers. Attending conferences and meetings will be encouraged and supported.
- Handle Twitter @SouthWatts
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
- Référence Data Architect
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : Administrative@southwatts.com en utilisant la référence Data Architect