Our Engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several community of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
What will you do ?
- Ensure that our Ad Formats are resilient and suitable for all devices (mobile, desktop)
- Participate in cross-functional projects, internal to Teads
- Be in constant technology watch for upcoming features in new versions of OSes, Browsers or Devices and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Work with Agile Management methods (Kanban, Lean Software Development, daily & retrospective meetings)
What are we looking for?
- – OR –
- You are familiar with the concepts of package managers, continuous integration, version control software, automated testing and automation tools (Git, Node, Yarn, Webpack, Webdriver.io, Jenkins, Docker)
- You know how to monitor your product in production
- You understand that technology is a tool to meet users’ needs, not an end in itself
- Bonus : You have a back-end experience
- Bonus : You thrive on web video player problematics, monitor your work while dealing with performance, fluidity, scalability and comply with business constraints
Our Stack / Some Figures and Facts
- Github, Jenkins, Docker
- 1500 AWS instances, Google Big Query, Kafka, Cassandra, Redshift, Redis, Chef
- Scala, Golang, Java, Node
- 1.5 billion monthly individual viewers worldwide
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Handle Twitter @Teads
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org