We are looking for Data Scientist to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.4Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous features team and we also share technical knowledge within several community of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Data Scientist, your missions will be to:
- Improve existing algorithms & tools allowing to explore and analyze more and more data and provide accurate feedback on the Teads activities.
- Develop new algorithms & new approaches to provide accurate predictions and forecasting statistics.
- Implement your algorithms and models as end-to-end features created in response to users stories
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop services from design to production.
- Make sure the software is in good hands by writing, running and automating tests (unit, functional, load…)
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- An appetite for Data Science applied to high-volumetry, low-latency topics
- Proven experience in Statistics (i.e. statistical analysis, regression analysis, …) and/or Artificial Intelligence (i.e. Data Mining, Machine Learning, …) and/or Operational Research.
- A real ability to read scientific articles, to analyze critically, and to implement as appropriate.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use Scala, Spark, Breeze, Kafka, AWS)
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency…)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- MySQL and NoSQL datastores
If you want to learn Scala at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, unites and empowers the best publishers in the world to connect advertisers to an audience of over 1.4Bn people every month. Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver attention and guaranteed outcomes across the marketing funnel.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetization solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 750+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Handle Twitter @TeadsInnovation
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org