Présentation de l’entreprise
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Description de la mission
Within the Digital team you’ll be in charge of supporting and assisting the Digital & Marketing Teams in the maintenance and development of our websites in Continental Europe. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Executive leading the team during the absence of the Senior Digital Manager.
Your main tasks are:
* Website management
* Work closely with the digital managers and the marketing teams to design and build all content areas on our managed websites via CMS
* Assist the digital team with building and testing any new websites or new functionality on existing sites
* Act as an expert contact/trainer for the digital and marketing teams to manage new websites or new functionalities
* Website Testing
* Coordinate and manage UAT on site content and functionality
* Liaise with the developers to ensure defects are logged followed-up and fixed
* Carry out PVT on the sites after a go live or functional/bug fix deploy
* Ensure all legacy URLs are mapped to a new URL and don’t give any error
* Ensure all content/page build follows best practices
* Post go live checking and fixing of 404 pages
Languages: Fluent English mandatory + a European language other than Spanish is a plus (Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch…) Good at time management and meeting deadlines, Very good attention to detail A technical understanding of websites would be useful Strong administration skills, Internet savvy The ability to proof-read and identify errors in copy Experience of CMS management is a great benefit (particular experience with Drupal would be ideal)
Conditions et Avantages
Great career opportunities
Niveau de qualification
- Handle Twitter @pagepersonnel
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :