Présentation de l’entreprise
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup – or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity – in Barcelona we have over 40 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction – after all, being a ‘Top Employer’ in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Description de la mission
The timely production of detailed insight and data, alongside supporting commentary and observations, will be the bedrock for decisions that inform product and platform development strategy, media investments, customer management strategies and in the development of business cases that support investment into innovative technologies/practices. This is an exciting time to join a successful company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight, working within a dynamic and engaged team.
* Own the technical delivery of insights that inform Digital, Product and Marketing teams and help them focus on what’s important to grow revenue.
* Help monitor and evolve the KPI framework that drives correct business behaviours.
* Maintain a roadmap for MI that accommodates a baseline of regular performance reporting alongside the development deep-dive analysis on core strategic topics.
* Assist in the management of supporting analytics agencies in their production and scaling of big data sets, and the development of advanced analytics queries that help us mine them for insight.
* Provide direction on data design and infrastructure to our in-house database teams and to supporting agencies that ensure scalable delivery of MI.
* Continually evaluate the self-serve tools and automated MI techniques being employed, making appropriate recommendations as required, in order to improve our insight delivery mechanisms.
* In a carefully-controlled environment where terabytes of proprietary data lie at our fingertips, ensure that requirements for data access and structure are clearly communicated with affiliated functions (database and BI teams).
* Help mentor the regional-based Digital Analysts in their development and give input into their delivery of strategic insight for their region.
* Help recommend how and where PageGroup might employ cognitive computing analysis to mine our large data sets in order to find solutions for core business challenges.
* Advanced skills in using analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting (SAS, SQL or R/Python).
* Experience in managing amalgamated online and offline datasets.
* Proficient in usage of Google Big Query and Google Analytics.
* Experienced user of data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
* The ability to translate and conceptualize statistical information into commercial actions.
* Confident in analyzing digital journeys and sales funnels, and in providing recommendations for optimization practices.
* Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills.
* Experience of developing digital change benefit cases.
* A genuine passion for all things digital.
* Excellent written and verbal English.
* Good interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organisation.
* Strong project management capabilities to stay on top of detail & deliverables.
Conditions et Avantages
* International office in Barcelona
* Permanent contract
* Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Flexibility and work-life balance
* Company health insurance/life insurance
Niveau de qualification
- Handle Twitter @pagepersonnel
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :