The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in close partnership with sales, product, design and marketing communications. This person will have direct experience knitting together a marketing stack from scratch and operating it at scale. S/he will have demonstrated campaign success, from conception, to pipeline impact, to closed business. This will be a servant leader role, with expectations to get your hands dirty, as well as mentor. The role will report to the VP of Marketing.
In a given day you might:
- Lead the development of a world-class demand-generation and marketing programs team to support a high growth B2B sales, selling to diverse buyers globally
- Develop and execute multi-faceted, multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Establish goals and KPIs for all demand generation programs based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and pipeline growth
- Work with the events team to plan and execute world-class owned, sponsored, and virtual events
- Work with product & content marketing to drive the production of engaging content to feed nurture and lead generation programs
- Monitor and drive timely and effective lead follow-up to ensure high rates of conversion to opportunities
- 8-10 years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs in enterprise B2B
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other marketing automation tools)
- Experience implementing Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Expertise in retargeting, email marketing, SEO and landing page optimization, and website analytics
- Expertise in direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Proven team player that has partnered with marketing and sales leadership
- Exceptional communication and writing capabilities
- Ability to demonstrate prior work – creative, results-driven campaigns in particular
- Experience successfully mentoring and managing a team
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
** This is a remote job.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
- Handle Twitter @platformsh
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :