This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid growth across multiple markets. The Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest Finance,Travel, Retail & others clients.
- Develop opportunities, build, and grow strategic relationships with major customers and agencies in the verticals.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within the mentioned verticals.
- Drive local revenue growth by partnering with our frontline sales team.
- Oversee the campaign performance, budget spent, and the revenue recognition
- Seek, identify and initiate new consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’s video solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Experience / Background:
- 8+ years of advertising experience, marketing, media sales or project management.
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the Travel, Retail or others industries.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred ( including TV buying), and ideally smart use of data
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Strong negotiator
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
- Handle Twitter @Teads
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :