Proxy Product Owner
On behalf of one of our customers and to support the deployment of a custom made application we are looking for a proxy product owner to provide functional assistance and support the development of the tool.
- Functional support:
- Collect user requests by phone, email or other channels
- Perform first analysis and diagnosis to identify a likely root cause
- Contribute to the resolution by providing assistance to users if the cause is linked functional or configuration aspects
- Manage communication with development teams and follow up until resolution if the issue is technical
- Identify the problems encountered and associated solutions and enrich the knowledge base.
- Assistance to project ownership:
- Analyze and collect functional requirements
- Be proactive, challenge, and help refine submitted requirements
- Write user stories
- Follow the development of the requirements
- Execute manual tests
- Implement automated tests
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
Concerned about the quality of the support provided, you are resilient and determined to provide solutions to the issues of the users.
- Non technical:
- Experience with functional support in an e-commerce framework or CRM.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, knowledge of German is a real plus
- Master Degree
- Comfortable with IT questions
- Microsoft Office and the Google Docs suite
- The work is located in France, Aimargues (30)
- Within the client’s offices (except specific measures like Covid).
- CDD or contractor
- Full time
- Handle Twitter @SouthWatts
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
- Référence Proxy Product Owner
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com en utilisant la référence Proxy Product Owner