Would you like to be apart of a young and fun environment? Are you a fast learner? Proactive, organised? Teads is calling all creative problem-solvers.
We are looking for a hands-on, adaptable person who doesn’t shy away from expressing new ideas and be able to talk to multiple teams in order to get the job done.
You will be part of a publishing team, to support and ensure a growing inventory, whilst helping with the day-to-day management of existing publisher accounts.
The successful candidate will support the Publishing team to:
- Maintain, develop and grow existing publisher partner relationships
- Liaise with publishers to build best in class publisher sales collateral
- Help ensure an even distribution of revenue across Teads publishers
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners
- Build solid customer relationships and serve as point person for customer inquiries
- Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new clients
- Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs
Who we want:
- Currently studying in a Business School, you are looking for a professional contract or an internship for this year
- A clear passion and knowledge around the key trends in digital media
- An ability to craft succinct compelling narratives
- Detail oriented and must have flexibility to work with diverse projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- Microsoft office skills be needed, especially in excel and Powerpoint
- Handle Twitter @Teads
- Gratification stage 1000 - 1200
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :