CodinGame is a platform that allows code fans around the world to perfect their programming skills, free of charge, through video games – yes, learning new algorithms by chasing phosphorescent ghosts is possible!
A community of more than a million passionate developers, from all professional backgrounds and training, uses the site to showcase their skills to companies looking for new talent.
Everyone wins: developers get jobs they like, and companies find the best profiles to strengthen their teams. How? Thanks to online technical tests and the organization of hackathons and addictive, fun code contests.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your mission is to be a « Sales Growth Hacker »: detect new inbound and outbound business opportunities.
The world’s most successful companies consider Sales Development to be the first step to becoming a BizDev superstar. For us at CodinGame, this is a key role, and a gateway to Account Executive and Manager positions within our team.
This job gives you the opportunity to join an ultra-talented and motivated Sales team. Your role: work on different channels to qualify all of our leads using the latest technologies and tools of Lead Generation. Your objectives: to provide Account Executives with qualified leads and thus maximize the closing of new deals.
As part of our Sales team, you will work closely with our Marketing/Growth team. Surrounded by close-knit and passionate colleagues, who are open-minded, without misplaced egos, caring and incredibly motivated, you will be in charge of:
- Qualifying the leads from our inbound and outbound campaigns according to clear and precise criteria (no cold calling, we are no longer in the year 2000!)
- Writing emails in English and in French
- Talking on the phone with (very) high-level professionals in English and in French
- Developing an excellent knowledge of our CodinGame Assessment product and its features
- Carrying out lead qualification and scheduling product demos for our Account Executives
- Depending on your profile and desires, training to give online demos
More than just skills, first and foremost, we are looking for personalities! But here’s what you’ll need to boss your job:
Bilingual level of oral and written English
Organized and autonomous
Good communicator with a real sense of listening
Reactive, able to work within deadlines
A taste for sales
Ability to learn and to be proactive on potential areas for improvement
Ability to build relationships and exchange with high-level professionals
First sales experience
Knowledge of a Salesforce CRM tool (we use Pipedrive)
First experience abroad in an English-speaking environment
Level of education
3, 4 or 5 years of successful study after the Baccalauréat or equivalent, ideally Business School
Level of experience
Contract: PERMANENT CONTRACT (CDI)
Salary: according to your profile
Location: Montpellier, France
- Handle Twitter @codingame
- Ville en Hashtag #Montpellier
- Rémunération emploi A négocier