We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead a small team of developers inside our Buying Engine team. In a few words, the Buying Engine team is in charge of providing a real-time service to select the best advertisement to display it at the right time, to the right user and in the right context. High volumetry, real-time, machine learning are examples of the subjects you will be confronted with on a daily basis.
Our Engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several community of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real-time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Lead Software Engineer, reporting to our Buying Engine Engineering Manager, your missions will be:
- Be responsible for coordinating and organizing the team’s workload
- Be in charge of tech solution choices, from architecture design to effective delivery and daily operations in production
- Continue to develop and maintain a very hands-on position within the team
- Help enforce and continuously improve our software engineering practices, processes, and tools.
- Empower and mentor team members to improve their craft, deliver high-quality products, and develop themselves
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience with taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
- Solid foundation in Software Engineering (data structures, algorithms, software design)
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to immerse in deep technical problems, understand team dynamics and establish technical direction.
- Fluent in multiple development languages, and willing to work mainly with Scala.
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and a high-velocity environment, the experience of agile methods is a plus
- Hands-on and pragmatic, your are able to work collaboratively with the team, explain your decision and share your knowledge
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- Messaging middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ…)
- MySQL and NoSQL datastores
We provide competitive benefits and in house training.
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Handle Twitter @Teads
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com