Description de la mission
Looking for new professional affinities? Spring, a recruitment consultancy and specialized temporary employment agency, is recruiting for its client, an Sharepoint Architect (H/F)
Primary Job Responsibilities / Profil recherché:
The client’s Microsoft 365 infrastructure includes three tenants (production, pre-production, and development). The applications which are deployed include Office ProPlus, OneDrive, SharePoint online, Teams, Planner, Forms, and they number is constantly increasing.
The client’s SharePoint on premise enterprise infrastructure includes SharePoint 2010 to 2019 farms. Each of these configurations is duplicated into two staging environments (test and production). Our primary SharePoint 2013 farm contains most of the whole content: 350 sites collections giving access to around 1.5 million of documents. We are migrating to SharePoint 2019. Completion is expected by 2020Q1. Older farms will then be decommissioned.
More specifically the following tasks in this respect are required to be performed by the Contractor:
· audit of the current Microsoft 365 and SharePoint infrastructures
· fine-tuning of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint farms and peripheral elements
· alignment of the production and test environments
· SharePoint on premises and Office365 security hardening
· support SharePoint Disaster Recovery implementation
· detailed documentation and knowledge transfer
· develop automated tools and procedures for installation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting
· advice and participation in support of projects consuming SharePoint services
· migration of non-standard site collections to SharePoint 2019
· migration of non-standard site collections into Office365;(some are requiring the modification of in-house developments to be compatible with Office365)
· optimization and automation of the Office365 procedures
· Microsoft 365 and SharePoint: refining governance model
· Microsoft 365 and SharePoint: selecting and implementing best practices
· Might arise: run workshops on modern development techniques
· English and German required
Informations complémentaires :
· Localisation : Munich
· Durée : 1 year
To make a difference: www.springfrance.com !
- Handle Twitter @Spring_FR
- Rémunération emploi A négocier
Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :