Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
We need a quality assurance engineer to better monitor every phase of our development process so as to guarantee best possible quality before new features are released.
Directly reporting to our Lead QA engineer, your role will be to:
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle
- Estimate, plan and perform testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with engineering teams to identify testing requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Report on test activity
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years of similar professional experience
- Python (2+ years)
- Experience with any Continuous Integration technology
- Creative and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Awareness of testing standards, quality processes, and QA related tools in market
Good to have
- Great (linux) systems and networking skills
- Practical knowledge of common web backend services (PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ)
- Understanding of containerization technologies
Possible full-time remote position
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
- Handle Twitter @platformsh
- Ville en Hashtag #remote
- Rémunération emploi A négocier