Comment postuler ?
Pour candidater, merci d’adresser votre dossier de candidature (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse suivante : Administrative@southwatts.com
Full-time / Employee or Contractor
Montpellier, FR / Remote
Southwatts is a fast-growing high performance business that supports multinational companies
operating in complex environments.
Our international team is driven by a desire to tackle new challenges in innovative ways and
staying ahead of the curve in data analysis.
We are looking for people who want to do the same.
For this specific mission, experience and profile are going to be key. Please make sure you match the criteria before applying. Freelancers are welcome.
For this position, we are looking for someone who is 80% Web Analytics Engineer, and 20% Data Engineer.
The Web Analytics Engineer will be working with our clients to collect behavioural data from
different types of sites and applications.
If you are this person, you will be mainly focusing on delivery activities, though you will also
participate in a variety of activities ranging from:
● Daily, 80% of the time:
○ Auditing web and app analytics framework; including data layer, tag management
systems and reporting capabilities
○ Writing requirements and tagging plans in collaboration with the client
○ Setting up implementation strategies
○ Following implementation on websites, making sure it fits the initial requirements
○ Delivering matching Google Marketing Platform configuration
○ End-to-end quality insurance, deployment
○ Supporting our customers with the implementation and stand for it
○ Bring the perspective of the engineer during data analysis
● On occasion, 20% of the time:
○ Analyze and organize raw data
○ Build data systems and pipelines
○ Combine raw information from different sources
○ Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
○ Identify opportunities for data acquisition
○ Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
You will be in touch with a variety of teams including (but not limited to):
● Client Web Analytics team
● Client Data team
● Client IT departments
● Client Product owners
● Client Leadership team
● Internal Delivery team
● Internal Leadership team
● Development teams
The business structures that our clients manage are always specific, complex, and
heterogeneous in maturity. It is important you are:
● Independent, proactive, analytical and open-minded
● Able to foresee the impact of your actions in the long-term
● Able to patiently explain technical issues to people who are not experts
● Time difference smaller than 3 hours with France time (plus or minus)
● At least 3 years of professional experience (meaning outside of internships or similar)
● We are open to freelancers
● Critical mind
● Team player
Communication will be in English. The core of our offer is based on Google Marketing Platform.
It is crucial to us that you can show:
● Some experience in Data Engineering outside of the Web Analytics sphere
● Proven experience with Google Tag Manager and datalayers, and Google Analytics.
More than a use case we will look at the understanding of the concepts of each tool, and
how you are able to use them to create deployability and maintainability.
● Strong appetite for challenging environments
● Proficiency in or strong curiosity non web data ingestion pipelines
● Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
● Some experience in dashboarding and data presentation
● Other tag management systems (Tealium, Adobe)
● Other analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics)
● Google Cloud certification
● Google Data Studio
● Google Optimize
What is most important to us
● Proficiency in and passion for web analytics and data in general
● Willingness to participate in an entrepreneurial journey
We are currently based in France, so the contract is based on French law. It includes: private
health care, 5 paid weeks of holidays, and paid sick leaves.
Working remotely is an option, or you can work from SouthWatts offices in France if you prefer.
We will actively support your development, and it matters to us that you spend time with your
peers. Attending conferences and meetings will be encouraged and supported.
You will be working in an environment that confronts you to a wide variety of issues,
technologies. Your creativity and ability to find solutions will be stimulated.
- Handle Twitter @SouthWatts
- Ville en Hashtag #Montpellier
- Rémunération emploi A négocier